Do you need to install new floor tiles in your home? IPH Services has the solutions you need. We provide professional tile installation services, and our handyman team are vetted to handle a wide range of projects.
When you hire us, we will examine your property to determine the most optimum way to install your floor tiles. We will also carry out whatever repairs or preparations are necessary to protect the quality of your new tiles. So if you are interested in our services then here’s what our team can offer you.
What Kind of Tiles Can We Install?
Professional ceramic tile installation is necessary for the look and value of any home. As professional tile installers, we know how to install a wide variety of tiles, regardless of their size or appearance. We have installed:
– Marble Tiles
– Gray Tiles
– Porcelain Tiles
– Ceramic Tiles
– Slate Tiles
– Granite Tiles
– Classic White Tiles
– Linear Tiles
– Limestone Tiles
– Mid-Century Modern Tiles
– Farmhouse Tiles
We have installed these tiles and many more.
IPH Services employs a team of professional tile and flooring installers, who are fully licensed and insured to install floor tiles. Additionally, Not only can they efficiently install your floor tiles, they also know how to manage tile installation costs, so that you won’t have to worry about excessive and unnecessary costs. So if you need floor tile installers who can help you save money on your new tiles then IPH Services can help you.
How Does It Work?
Our services follow a simple plan. It works like this:
– First, you contact us and talk with one of our flooring specialists.
– If you haven’t yet bought your floor tiles and you need our advice then we can provide you the advice you need.
– Our team will then come over to you home to set up an in-home analysis. This will allow us to determine the best and most cost-efficient way to install your floor tiles.
– After the measuring process is complete, we will then set up a quote for your project.
– If you agree to our quote, we will then schedule the installation once your new floor tiles are available.
– We will remove your old and existing flooring, make any repairs required and ensure that your floor is ready for your new tiles.
– We will then install your new floor tiles.
– After the tiles are installed, we will then clean up the work area.
– We will meet with you to perform a final inspection and make sure that you’re satisfied with our work.
IPH Services is open to whatever questions or concerns you may have about floor tiles or our services. If you have not yet bought any floor tiles then we will even give you our advice on how to choose the best ones based on your descriptions of your property, and if you are concerned about costs, schedules or repairs then we will answer those as well. So if you need our advice, just give us a call or send us an email. We will do our best to answer your questions.