Do you want a shiny, new floor? IPH Services offers laminate flooring installation services. Our team of handymen can install all kinds of laminate flooring anywhere in your home.
We will analyze your floor, prep them, install the flooring and clean up after ourselves once we’re done. If your floor needs repairs or expanded, we will handle those too.
Laminate flooring is a practical and budget friendly way to renovate your home’s flooring. It offers the same look, stain and texture of solid timber at only a fraction of a price. So if you want this type of flooring for your home then IPH Services can help you.
Where Can We Install Laminate Tiles?
There’s a misconception that laminate tiles can only be installed in specific areas of the house. That is not true. We can install them on corridors, stairs, kitchens, bedrooms, living rooms, basements and even patios. Just point us where you want your laminate tiles and our team of experienced professionals will handle the rest.
IPH Services tile and flooring installers are fully trained and licensed to install a wide variety of floor tiles, including laminate flooring. Not only can we install your tiles, we also know how to install them in such a way as to prevent unnecessary costs.
Also, if you have any specific ideas or concerns about your laminate flooring then our personnel will give you the advice you need. Just tell us what you need to know and we will do our best to give you the information you need. As experienced flooring specialists, we will use our knowledge to help you plan your flooring project.
How Does It Work?
If you’re thinking about hiring our services then here’s how the process works:
– First, you contact us about your laminate flooring project.
– If you haven’t yet bought the laminate flooring then we will also advice you on how to choose the best options based on your description of your home.
– Our team will then go over to your house to examine the best ways to install your new laminate flooring.
– After they have made their examination, we will provide you with a quote for our services.
– If you like the quote then we will schedule the installation for your new laminate flooring.
– On the day of the installation, we will remove your old flooring to make way for your new laminate flooring. We will also repair and expand areas of your floor as the situation requires.
– We will then install your new laminate flooring.
– After we’re finished, we will clean up our work areas.
– We will then perform a final inspection to make sure that you’re satisfied with your new floors
If you’re ready to have your new laminate flooring installed then IPH Services is here to help. Just give us a call or send us an email. We will answer whatever concerns or questions you may have about our services. We will even help you choose the right laminate flooring for your home if you want us to. So go ahead and give us a call.